Impressive family sanctuary of space and contemporary comfort
18 Drake Street Panania NSW 2213
An inviting ambiance, beautifully crafted interiors and an effortless embrace of the outdoors all combine to deliver this idyllic family sanctuary in the heart of Panania. Enjoying a light-filled, chic and contemporary aesthetic, this residence reveals a generous free-flowing living and dining zone, a crisp and modern kitchen with gas cooking, five well-sized bedrooms, three bathrooms and a seamless transition from indoor living to an outdoor covered entertaining area and backyard, complete with a single lock up garage.
Tucked away in a quiet street, the property is within walking distance to Panania and Revesby shops and train stations, local eateries, facilities, parks and schools such as; Max Parker Leisure & Aquatic Centre, Windermere Reserve, and St Luke’s Catholic Primary School.
– Spacious and open, living and dining zone filled with natural light
– Chic kitchen features gas cooking, chef’s oven and dishwasher
– Five well-sized bedrooms all equipped with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and balcony
– Main bathroom features a free standing bath and separate shower
– By fold doors from living area to undercover entertaining area
– Pergola features ceiling fan and extends onto grassed backyard
– Freshly painted inside plus ample cupboard storage throughout
– Ducted air conditioning, intercom and alarm system are added bonuses
– Flooring combination consists of tiles downstairs, carpet upstairs
– Single lock up garage with frontage located on a great quiet street
– Close to transport, shops, eateries, parks and schools