Renovated home in an idyllic location
17 Eddie Avenue Panania NSW 2213
Occupying a desirable setting in a peaceful community-oriented address, this newly renovated residence provides an instantly appealing home of comfort, ease of living and family flexibility. Enjoying the ease of a single-level layout, this residence features a large, open living and dining zone, modern kitchen with electric cooking, three bedrooms, a bathroom with an additional toilet plus a neat and tidy backyard, perfect for kids to play.
Situated in an ideal location, you are only a minutes walk from Panania shops and train station, and moments from Revesby town centre and train station, local shops and eateries as well as parks and schools such as; Marco Reserve and East Hills Public School, Girls and Boys High School and St Christophers Catholic Primary School.
– Large and open living and dining zone enhanced by natural light
– Modern kitchen features electric cooking and ample storage space
– Three well-sized bedrooms all equipped with built in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus extra toilet
– Neat and tidy, fenced backyard with an bonus garden shed
– Newly renovated, fresh paint and floorboards throughout
– Complete with 2 car spaces plus split air conditioning
– Close to town centres, transport, shops, eateries, parks and schools