Contemporary family residence 650m to the station
17 Hazelglen Avenue Panania NSW 2213
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one-on-one inspection.
A showcase of style and modern comfort, this stunning duplex has been architecturally designed for effortless living, with spacious custom interiors flowing to a private sun soaked backyard. Conveniently located in the Panania North Public School zone, it presents an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers, families or downsizers alike. The home is also a stroll from village shops, great cafes and CBD trains, as well as local buses, parklands and the Max Parker Leisure and Aquatic Centre.
– Generous ground floor living and dining area is bathed in natural light
– Undercover alfresco entertaining zone has fully retractable glass doors
– Large level grassed backyard is low maintenance and ideal for children
– Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen boasts a gas cooktop and breakfast bench
– Three double bedrooms have built-ins, main features ensuite and balcony
– Sparkling fully tiled bathroom includes a freestanding bath and shower
– Downstairs office and powder room, single garage with internal access
– Ducted air conditioning, alarm system, video intercom, ample storage