Near new two-bedroom home
13A Cromwell Street Croydon NSW 2132
Custom-designed, effortless living and a desirable location, all combine to create this spacious residence, situated within a private yet elevated setting. Comprising of no shared walls and set to the rear, this residence features sleek minimalist interiors, a spacious living and dining area, a European-appointed kitchen, two double-sized bedrooms and a large, grassed backyard.
Located only moments away from Croydon and Ashfield train station, local cafes and eateries, Ashfield Shopping Mall, Pratten Park and within the school catchment area for Burwood Girls High School.
– Spacious living and dining area, drenched in natural light
– Chic European-appointed kitchen with a full size pantry
– Two, double size bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Minimalist designer bathroom, plus internal laundry with dryer
– Large, level and grassed backyard, perfect for children
– Tiled floors, split system air conditioning, no common walls
– Private entry to residence plus personal car space provided
– 2 minute walk to bus stop that will take you straight to the CBD