Immaculate original condition residence with potential
14 Davies Road Padstow NSW 2211
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one-on-one inspection.
Occupying a 619.7sqm block with 15.53 metre frontage, this immaculately maintained original home is brimming with character, family warmth and exciting potential for a new duplex development (STCA). Its classic interiors open to reveal a choice of living rooms, generous accommodation and a functional kitchen, while the outdoors are complemented with established gardens. Positioned within 800m of Padstow Station and local shops, this residence also offers easy access to parks and the M5.
– High ceilings, feature cornices and picture rails enhance the charm
– Skylit free flowing lounge and dining zones plus a separate rumpus
– Large level backyard, seated outdoor area, lush gardens and fruit trees
– Neat and tidy original kitchen equipped with plenty of cupboard space
– Three bedrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans, tiled/carpeted floors
– Side driveway leads to tandem lock-up garage/workshop at the rear
– Scope for families to renovate into a modern retreat of their own
– Prime opportunity for developers or investors to further capitalise