Spacious family home in premier cul-de-sac
21a Carew Street Padstow NSW 2211
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one-on-one inspection.
One of the largest three-bedroom duplexes in the area, this beautifully presented family residence showcases a wonderful setting for low-maintenance living and indoor/outdoor entertaining. It’s a readymade base for a contemporary lifestyle, making it a great prospect for first home buyers, young families, and downsizers alike. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property is set on a 309.4sqm block, central to Padstow Station, Padstow Heights Public School, village shops, and waterside reserves.
– Quality interiors display a vast open plan living and dining zone
– Paved alfresco space for hosting barbecues with family and friends
– Enormous backyard where the children/pets are free to play privately
– Easycare kitchen complete with stainless gas stove and timber cabinetry
– Three good sized bedrooms, master features ensuite and own balcony
– Main bathroom integrated with separate bathtub and large glass shower
– Downstairs powder room, air conditioning and plantation shutters throughout
– Garden shed, single lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking