Near new family residence offering privacy and quality
38 Prince Street Picnic Point NSW 2213
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one-on-one inspection.
Perfectly located in a family-friendly area, this near-new designer residence promises high-quality contemporary living, with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining and privacy. Spreading across a spacious dual-level layout, it features a choice of living zones, including an open plan living/dining space with excellent outdoor flow. The superb home is set within the catchment for Picnic Point Public School, plus is close to Henry Lawson Drive, The M5 Motorway, Georges River, shops, and the station.
– Bright modern interiors are enhanced throughout by premium finishes
– Covered entertaining area with outdoor kitchen overlooks in-ground pool
– Gourmet kitchen displays a stone island, quality appliances and dual ovens
– Four carpeted bedrooms, master has walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
– Three fully tiled bathrooms, main reveals separate bath and dual sinks
– Tiled flooring downstairs and bamboo timber flooring on the upper level
– Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, alarm system and ceiling fans
– Single lock-up garage offers internal entrance and plenty of storage