Traditional home with vast potential for developers
36 Picnic Point Road Panania NSW 2213
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one on one inspection.
Occupying a 575.4sqm block with 15.24 metre frontage, this centrally located and traditional home provides an unmissable opportunity for a developer or astute buyer seeking a potential duplex site (STCA). Spread across a single level layout, it also holds vast potential for large families looking to extend, while taking advantage of a generously sized block in an excellent location. The property is within walking distance of village shops, Panania Station, buses, parks and Panania Public School.
– Thoughtfully maintained interiors reveal separate living/dining spaces
– Covered deck featuring plantation shutters is perfect for entertaining
– Generous kitchen boasting gas cooktop, Miele appliances and dishwasher
– Three bright bedrooms, all fitted with built-in wardrobes and carpet
– Updated bathroom has contemporary finishes, additional w/c in laundry
– Gas bayonet connections, gas hot water and ample storage throughout
– Wide side access, double tandem carport, extra driveway parking, garden shed
– Easily accessible to Yeramba Loop Track, Revesby shops and M5 motorway