Spacious family home in prime location
31 Caloola Crescent Beverly Hills NSW 2209
This charming and well-maintained, two-storey home is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in the heart of Beverly Hills. Neat and tidy throughout, this home features separate living and dining areas, an original kitchen with electric appliances, four spacious bedrooms and a covered alfresco area extending onto the grassed backyard.
Minutes away from local parks, transport depots, shops and schools, this property is truly central to all amenities.
– Separate living and dining zones filled with natural light
– Kitchen featuers electric appliances and ample bench space
– Four well-sized bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
– Two bathrooms, main with separate bath and shower
– Undercover alfresco area extends to grassed backyard
– Double brick construction downstairs and lock up garage
– Ample storage space, two sheds plus additional toilet and study
– Carpet and ceiling fans are featured throughout home
– Located near transport, shops, eateries, parks and schools