Original family home with potential to develop
295 The River Road Revesby Heights NSW 2212
LIVE ONLINE AUCTION – Please contact us to register to bid.
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one on one inspection.
Set across a level 607.03sqm parcel with wide 18.288 metre frontage, this all-original weatherboard cottage offers further potential for duplex redevelopment (STCA). The home has been immaculately maintained for you to move in and enjoy straight away, while providing scope for personal touches or clever modern updates at a later stage. Positioned to ensure everyday convenience, the property’s close proximity to Henry Lawson Drive allows easy access to local schools, public transport and the M5.
– Welcoming mid-century interiors with high ceilings and picture rails
– Generous living room features a heater for warmth in colder months
– Family area/sunroom at the rear captures lovely morning sunshine
– Functional kitchen equipped with electric stove and ample storage
– Three bedrooms including one appointed with a built-in wardrobe
– Tidy bathroom, side driveway to rear carport and lock-up garage
– Optimal flat yard and minimal trees suited for building purposes
– Attractive prospect for young families, renovators and developers