Recently refreshed home of style and space
248 Henry Lawson Drive Georges Hall NSW 2198
Newly renovated interiors in a desirable location are paired together to create this idyllic family residence. Designed for simple living and family functionality, this single-story residence features open living and dining areas, extending to a sun drenched, undercover deck and expansive backyard.
This residence is conveniently located to local restaurants, schools, parks and Georges River boat ramp.
– Open living and dining areas drenched in natural light
– Neat kitchen with ample storage and electric appliances
– Two well-proportioned queen-sized bedrooms
– Stylishly appointed and fully tiled bathroom
– Neutrally painted walls and floorboards throughout
– Large and level, child-friendly backyard
– Walking distance to local restaurants, Coleman Park and Rabaul Road Boat Ramp