Original family home with potential to develop
801 Henry Lawson Drive Picnic Point NSW 2213
To view the property please contact us to book in your private one on one inspection.
Set across a 17.07m wide-fronted block opposite Lambeth Reserve, this original brick home represents a great entry level option for families looking to upsize in a sought-after location. It offers single level living as is, with incredible potential to add value through modern renovations, extension or a complete rebuild (STCA). Just a matter of footsteps from idyllic parkland on the shores of Georges River, the property is also close to a range of everyday essentials in both Panania and East Hills.
– Traditional layout offers separate living/dining zones, central kitchen
– Oversized windows create a great sense of light throughout the home
– Covered outdoor seating area, large yard with prized rear north aspect
– Three good sized bedrooms, two are equipped with built-in wardrobes
– Double lock-up garage with huge adjoining workshop or storage space
– Excellent opportunity for first homebuyers, young couples or renovators
– Generous block size and wide frontage suit duplex development (STCA)
– Moments to good schools, public transport, shops and arterial road links