Contemporary and central living
14B Beauchamp Street Wiley Park NSW 2195
Occupying a prized position within a quiet cul-de-sac street, this beautifully presented, double brick residence delivers the perfect environment for families. Crafted for contemporary living, this residence is set over two expansive levels and features multiple, open living and dining zones, a modern kitchen fitted with gas cooking and an island bench providing added bench space, four generously sized bedrooms, three bathrooms and an undercover pergola which extends onto a grassed and completely fenced backyard.
Located only a two minute drive to Wiley Park train station and public transport, Centro Roselands shopping centre, and in close proximity to local shops, eateries, schools and parks.
– Open and light filled living and dining zones extending onto an undercover pergola
– Modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking appliances and ample storage space
– Four expansive sized bedrooms, all fitted with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom features walk in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony
– Three fully tiled, chic bathrooms, main features separate spa bath and shower
– Fully fenced and grassed backyard plus undercover pergola, perfect for entertaining
– Multiple living areas, single lock up garage, ducted air conditioning and tiles throughout
– Double brick residence in a quiet cul-de-sac with video intercom and alarm system
– Only few minute drive to station, shopping centre, local eateries, parks and schools