Newly renovated home in an ideal location
102 Horsley Road Panania NSW 2213
Defined by light and airy interiors, this cosy and newly renovated residence provides an idyllic family home of space and comfort. Designed for simple living, this single-story home features multiple living areas, a separate dining zone, a modern kitchen, four generously sized bedrooms, and a well-kept backyard.
Appealing to families and downsizers alike, it is positioned conveniently near Panania and Revesby train stations, shops, and eateries, as well as local schools, parks and ease of access to the M5 motorway.
– Separate and spacious living and dining zones drenched in natural light
– Multiple living areas providing numerous options for use
– Stylish kitchen fitted with high end, Italian appliances and a breakfast bar
– Four, generously sized bedrooms, three fitted with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom features large built in wardrobe and ensuite
– Both bathrooms are fully tiled, main with separate bath and shower
– Outdoor, undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– Completely fenced, child friendly backyard with a well-kept lawn
– Double lock up garage, double carport and street parking options
– Freshly renovated with floorboards and neutral interiors throughout, ducted a/c
– Ideally positioned near local transport, shops, parks and schools
** Please note that you will be required to bring your own face mask to the inspection. This is to be worn at all times during your inspection.
A maximum of 2 people from each family are allowed to inspect.