Contemporary and spacious living
202 Blacktown Road Blacktown NSW 2148
Space, comfort, and ease of living combine to bring this idyllic family home to light. Boasting generous interiors and multiple living areas, this four-bedroom residence features an attached one-bedroom flat, ideally used as either a teenage retreat, or in-law accommodation. Expanding over two levels, this residence has been freshly painted and features contemporary details throughout.
Located ideally near local shops and eateries, transport, parks and schools, you’ll have ultimate convenience at your doorstep.
– Three living spaces and separate dining zones, brimming in natural light
– Two kitchens equipped with chef appliances, ample storage, one with gas cooking
– Five generously sized bedrooms, four in main house and one in flat
– Three chic and fully tiled bathrooms, main features separate bath and shower
– Two undercover entertaining areas plus large and level backyard, perfect for kids
– Residence also features a vegetable garden, storage shed and two carports
– Completely updated home featuring fresh paint, air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Fully equipped with CCTV camera and indoor motion sensor alarms
– Within close proximity to all local eateries, amenities, public transport and parks
– Local school and day care are less than 100m away
** Please note that you will be required to bring your own face mask to the inspection. This is to be worn at all times during your inspection.
A maximum of 2 people from each family are allowed to inspect.