Newly renovated family home
23 Lachlan Street Revesby NSW 2212
Newly renovated, freshly painted and conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this idyllic family home offers a lifestyle of low maintenance and comfortability. Well presented and brimming with natural light, the single level residence features separate living and dining zones, an updated kitchen with a brand-new electric cooktop, three bedrooms and a large, fully fenced backyard.
Positioned in the peaceful suburb of Revesby and only moments from Revesby shops, transport, local eateries, parks, schools and access to the M5 motorway.
– Separate living and dining zones, enhanced by natural light and space
– Updated kitchen features brand new electric cook top
– Three, generously sized bedrooms all featuring built in wardrobes
– Fully tiled bathroom with a separate bath and shower within
– Large and fully fenced backyard, perfect for entertaining and kids to play
– Recently renovated, painted, tiled and split system air conditioning throughout
– Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, two sheds and a single lock up garage present
– Positioned locally to Revesby transport, shops, schools and parks